Man From Uranus Outposts

back to the site

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Planet 54
Author: crayons 
Date:   03-24-10 10:38

I'm there right now

Reply To This Message

Re: Planet 54
Author: mFu 
Date:   03-24-10 14:29

I give the majority of my listening time over to jazz now, especially since as its a newish genre for me to be appreciating I stand fresh at the door of discovery. The amazing amount of really classic looking jazz videos on youtube helps a long way in appreciating artists and styles and discovering what it is/was about.

here is a zip file containing the first self titled album by Les Aventures Sous La Mer

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-25-10 08:39

I'm the same way. I got into jazz after delving into 60s lounge/easy listening genre which had "some" elements of jazz. I got curious. At first it was a real challenge to "get into it", but when I listened to Miles Davis' Live Evil, I knew I was onto something.

Thanks for that Les Aventures Sous La Mer. Another album that I can listen to betwix journeys from Mars to Jupiter.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-25-10 08:55

what would you say?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-26-10 07:28

went to Sally's tonight and check what was cooking over there

Reply To This Message

Author: phil 
Date:   03-26-10 11:30

Bobby Hutcherson made some great vibraphone records for Blue Note in the 60s

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-28-10 05:58

Omar hosts another one of his underground pajama parties in his den of debauchery.

Reply To This Message

Author: mFu 
Date:   03-28-10 17:37

guitar styles

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-28-10 21:17

That was amazing. I feel like starting a new TV show called crayons goes back to Russia where I just show this kind of stuff

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-30-10 03:58

Lady Bird

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:
 Attachment:
 If you are human, please enter the code 'MFU' in this box:

Disclaimer: The views expressed here are those of the respective poster. manfromuranus.com neither endorses nor assumes responsibility for the contents of any message or it's consequential implications.